Every mom knows how tough it can be to get the whole family out the door on time in the morning. Sometimes you don’t even have time to eat breakfast yourself! Here are some grab and go breakfast ideas you can use to make sure no body goes off to work or school hungry.
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
Overnight Oats take a little preparation the night before, but can make a great grab and go breakfast. If you don’t like this one, you can find a ton of other over night oat recipes on Pinterest.
– ½ cup oats
– ½ cup milk (any milk of your choice; cow’s milk, soy, almond, etc.)
– Heaping spoonful of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
– ½ tablespoon ground flaxseeds or chia seeds
– ½ teaspoon vanilla
– ½ teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon peanut butter
– ½ banana slivered
- Stir all ingredients together and place in a mason jar (but any container will do!) in the fridge overnight.
- Grab a spoon, and go!
What's your opinion?